Hola les invito a este servidor abre el viernes y tiene mucha gente!!
The gameplay is based on a routine of events which will run constantly, each event has its own goals.
* Maps - The longest events with biggest kinds of goals to accomplish, maps will end faster if their goal is achieved, a raid boss will spawn 5 minutes before the map ends.
* Faction Events - runs for the winning team of a map (in case a map ended in a tie, this type of event is skipped), if they complete it they get extra rewards.
* Mini Events - Starts once the faction event is over, this is a short type event with only funny objectives, registration to event is required.
* Grand Bosses - In peak times, there is a chance that a grand boss event will start for all players after a mini event ends.
* AIO buffer with 7 premade editable schemes (no Counter Critical / Song of Wind Storm).
* 4 hours buff duration.
* Buff slots 20+4.
* Summons restore buffs when resummoned.
* Buffs kept after death (including toggles).
* Cubics casted on self are kept after death and last for 4 hours.
* Anti buff griefing system.
* Symbols and Event buffs do not take a buff slot.
* Cancelled buffs return after 7 seconds.
* Retail enchant rates.
* Only blessed enchant scrolls available.
* Auxiliary stones can be used with blessed scrolls.
* Safe enchant +3 (+4 full body).
* Max enchant +16.
* Attributing enabled.
* Life stones chances: Low 3%, Mid 6%, High 9%, Top 12%.
* PvP rewards with EXP/SP/Adena/Items which players can use to make progress ingame.
* Players get rewarded according to damage done on enemies when they die.
* Players can be spoiled for extra rewards.
* Debuffs and heals also count as damage.
* Players get rewarded for resurrecting (limited to 5 minutes per player).
* Healers, tankers, supports and summoners can gain PvP points by EXP.
Class Balance (no effect inside olympiad)
* Necromancer summons can only receive speed buffs.
* Players with less than 13k Elo counts as newbies.
* AoE charge damage skills damage are divided by sqrt amount of targets.
* Mana burn skills damage doubled.
* Steal abnormal acts as normal cancel.
* Mirage will have no effect on attacker if damage dealt is less than 500.
* Energy stones cannot be used to increase charges.
* Heroic Mircale duration reduced to 8 seconds.
* Rush Impact chance reduced to 10%, limited to 1-3 targets and 300 range.
* The above chance increase if enchanted by 1% chance for every 2 levels enchanted by chance.
* Magic critical rate reduced by half vs newbies.
* Magic critical damage reduced by half vs newbies.
* No buff sharing between Phoenix Knight and its summon.
* Fear/Stun base duration is 2 seconds.
* Silence base duration is 4 seconds.
* Paralyze/Debuffs with duration of 120 reduced to 30, duration of 60 reduced to 20 and duration of 30 reduced to 15.
* The above durations increase if enchanted by 1 second for every 2 levels enchanted by time.
More Balance Changes
* Bonus buff for people who die too much without making kills.
* Bonus buff for newbies to increase resistance.
* Bonus buff for losing team during an event.
* Elo/Count based balance systems.
* Team balance system.
* Gear dependent reward system.
* Anti farm system.
* Anti AFK system.
* Only 1vs1 class irrelevant matches available.
* Time left until olympiad period ends shows up for players upon login.
* Runs only at Friday/Saturday/Sunday 18:00 GMT +2 until 22:00 GMT +2.
* Weekly cycle with 1/4 rewards, heroes every Monday.
* Fights regardless of player's faction.
* Minimum participants needed is 5.
* 3 Olympiad quests enabled.
* Registration to olympaid is open only for players with at least rank 5.
* 5 Members maximum inside events.
* Increased EXP/SP/Adena rewards when playing in party.
* Party limiting to 28 points max, so a party cannot become too strong.
* Healers count as 15 points, tankers as 12 points, anything else 0.
* Brown title color for party members.
* No clan penalties.
* 10 members maximum in main clan.
* 5 extra members for every royal guard/royal knight the clan has.
* 2 clans maximum in an alliance.
* Free leveling up to level 2.
* Levels 3, 4 and 5 requires SP and quest items (buyable from GM shop).
* Levels 6, 7, 8 and 11 requires fame.
* Levels 9 and 10 requires fame and quest items (buyable from GM shop).
* Only same faction can be inivted to clan or alliance.
* Weekly retail like Aden castle siege for clans.
* Clan wars - clans can declare war againts clans of opposite faction.
* .info - used during events to show the top players, the score of each team, the goal of the current event and to see own score.
* .playalone / .playinparty - turn on/off random parties while joining events.
* .shotsoff / .animon / .animoff / .allanimoff - show/hide animations, use if have client lags.
* .scoreon / .scoreoff - show/hide the scorebar during events.
* .msgon / .msgoff - show/hide killing streak messages on screen.
* .setpin / .changepin / .writepin - manage character-level security pincode.
* .debug - shows the player how his stats affect the final result (in damage, enchant rate etc).
* .elo - if used on others can show others Elo points, otherwise shows self Elo points.
* .joinparty - auto join a party during an event.
* Unique achievements system with levels and amazing rewards.
* Rebirth system with certification skills as rewards.
* Global vote reward system for Adena.
* Personal vote reward system for temporary passive skill.
* Double EXP/SP event at random times during the day.
* Shift+click players in town to view their items/stats/clan and skills.
* Ctrl+click on GCP/QHP to activate auto use of them.
* Player ranks system.
* Killing spree system.
* Events voting system.
* Announcements upon raidbosses/grandbosses death.
* Advanced GM shop with stages, gifts, stocks and more.
* Grand master for subclasses, clan/ally management, skill learning (including Pomander skills) and more.
* Toggle skill for CP/HP/MP instead of potions.
* Return skill for all classes instead of SoE.
* Free 1st/2nd/3rd class change.
* Free subclass.
* Dedicated private store zone.
* Special town for both factions for improved server economy.
* Base starting level 80 (including subclasses).
* Max level 85 (including subclasses).
* Offline shops.
* Trade chat is faction only chat.
* Shout chat is region chat and will show player's faction.
* Hero chat is global chat and will sow player's faction.
* Players can duel in town.
* Services NPC (faction change, gender change etc...).
* Tranining Dummy NPCs to test your class from different prespectives.
* Tablet of Information which shows useful tips, info and boss status.
* Free mail.
* Free Warehouse Keeper.
* Symbol Maker.
* 10 seconds spawn protection.
* Increased weight/inventory/private store slots.
* Players do not lose exp upon death.
* No death panalities.
* Max 2 chars per PC (only 1 in event).
* Character pincode system.
* PvP items are elementable, tradeable and augmentable.
* Mini games.
* Spoilers can spoil players.
* Auto loot.
Website : L2 Order VS Chaos Factions Server
Forum : Forums - L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/L2OvC